Training Courses & Workshops
Maximising the Potential of your Sales Team
As the Sales Manager or Managing Director of your business, have you ever asked yourself the following question? Do you know why your top salespeople are the top salespeople?
Presenting Magically For Sales People
The ability to influence others is essential for business owners, salespeople and are often an essential element in making deals, closing sales and influencing opinion.
‘Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve’
- Maximising the Potential of your Sales Team -
As the Sales Manager or Managing Director of your business, have you ever asked yourself the following question? Do you know why your top salespeople are their top salespeople? – Most companies don’t know the answer to that question and the top salespeople don’t know either! If they did know, they’d bottle it and sell it to everybody. The same is true today for most successful people – if you ask them why they became successful – they don’t know! They can tell you what they did, but what they can’t tell you is why they chose to do those things – what made the difference in that choice of whether or not to act?
“Maximising the Potential of your Sales Team” is a programme that is totally different to others available today and is ideal for a sales team. We don’t teach your salespeople how to sell. In fact, we assume they already know how to sell. Instead, the focus of this programme is improving the relationship between Activity and Results, the keys to developing a Positive Mental Approach to sales activity and developing the mindset and self-awareness necessary to achieve their sales targets…
Success comes to those who become success conscious, all the great leaders and teachers agree on one thing, ‘THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS’ learn how to master your thoughts and become success conscious.
Following this 1-day workshop your sales team will have the awareness and thought processes necessary to maximise their individual sales potential.
On completion of this programme the delegates will be able to:
- Improve the relationship between Activity and Results
- Tap into their positive mental approaches to impact their selling success
- Understand the difference between Goal Setting and Goal Achievement
- Overcome rejection and remain focused on the desired outcomes
- Learn strategies for easy decision making and breakthrough the FEAR, doubt and confusion that can keep you stuck and paralysed in a comfort zone
- Developing the mindset and self-awareness necessary to achieve their Sales targets
- Learn how to apply the six definite practical actions to transmute your ideas into reality
Contact me about Maximising the Potential of your Sales Team
“Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right”
- The Winners Image for Sales People -
Science and psychology have isolated the one prime cause for success or failure in life. It is the hidden self-image that you have of yourself. It controls your mind just as surely as your mind controls your heartbeat. To change you hidden self-image for success and fulfillment is to change your entire life.
It’s like the thermostat on your heating system. If you have the temperature set for 72 F and the room temperature rises to 73, the thermostat shuts the heat off. In the same way, when you reach or exceed the level of performance or income that your self-image is set at, it will find ways to shut you down, turn you off and sabotage all your efforts to do better. This workshop is designed for anyone involved in sales who would like to improve their sales results. Your self-image is the major block between you and your infinite potential, and in this course you will learn how to change it. This workshop is ideal for delegates that are new to sales, lack confidence and would like to improve their results.
It is a well-known fact that one comes finally to BELIEVE whatever one repeats to one’s self, whether the statement is true or false. When you gain this understanding you can harness that power to achieve what you want.
On completing this 1-day workshop the delegates will have increased levels of motivation and confidence and a set of tools and techniques that will materialise their Winner’s Image.
In the-1 day workshop the delegates will learn:
- The one common error that keeps people from succeeding – and how you can avoid making it
- The best ways to connect with your “hidden self” and allow it to guide you to success
- The three stages of creating your Winner’s Image – and how to move quickly through them
- How to develop a self-image that works for you
- Processes for replacing limiting beliefs with powerful empowering beliefs
- The Daily 5-Point Program for materialising your Winner’s Image
Contact me about The Winners Image for Sales People
“Positive and negative emotions cannot occupy the mind at the same time. One or other must dominate”
- Presenting Magically For Sales People -
The ability to influence others is essential for business owners, salespeople and is often an essential element in making deals, closing sales and influencing opinion. Studies have shown that people fear speaking in public more than death! Standing up in front of a group can be nerve-wracking, no matter how big or small the audience or how familiar they may be. Poor or ineffective presentation skills are often the cause of everyday problems, leading to lost sales and missed opportunities. The best-prepared presentation can go desperately wrong when the presenter has “stage fright”. Good public speakers relate to their audience, they inform, they are understood, they engage and connect with their audience. This workshop is designed for salespeople and individuals who want to improve their presentation skills, overcome fear and deliver presentations with confidence and get better outcomes. The delegates with get practical guidance on developing their sales pitch along with the soft skills to help boost performance and settle those nerves. It will focus on engaging your audience and delivering your message with confidence and charisma to win more business. In this workshop, delegates will learn how to prepare content for an effective pitch and deliver their message with confidence and keep people engaged. Delegates will have opportunities to practice their pitch throughout this workshop. At the end of this workshop, the delegates will have prepared a sales pitch for a specific purpose of their choosing and have opportunities to implement the learnings at a practical level throughout the 2-day workshop with practical feedback for improvement.
Following this 2-day workshop delegates will;
- understand the different types and structures of presentations
- have the knowledge to prepare content for a sales presentation
- know how to build rapport and engage any audience to increase your levels of success
- use the powers of persuasion to influence decision
- have a set of tools and techniques to manage fear, anxiety and stage fright
- understand the Strategic Visioning process for imaging positive outcomes
- know how to deliver the message with confidence and congrency and win more business
- apply the effective use of body language and voice to support the message
- understand cutting-edge psychological techniques for success at platform selling
- know how to manage room set up for an impactful presentation
Presenting Magically For Sales People
‘People do business with people they know, like and trust’
- Beyond Business Cards -
In this workshop, delegates will get access to everything they need to become effective and productive at face to face networking. Delegates will learn how to identify opportunities for networking and engagement with a potential customer by utilizing the 7 Keys to successful networking that can be used over and over again to generate leads and identify prospects.
This workshop is designed for anyone wanting to learn more about networking and gain foundational knowledge and skills to be effective networkers in business. The concepts taught in this course can be applied directly to multiple industries.
This training is designed to be delivered over a ½ day workshop and includes practical activities and role plays to integrate the learnings.
This ½ day workshop is ideal for teams and individuals looking to develop their networking skills to build and develop customer relationships and generate sales. Following this workshop delegates will know how to;
- Identify opportunities for networking and building social capital in specific roles and industries
- Recognise the difference between networking and selling
- Apply the fundamentals of effective networking and build confidence attending business and social gatherings
- Introduce yourself and others at any networking event
- Implement the KLT strategy for building relationships and increasing sales
- Utilize the 7 Keys to successful networking that can be used over and over to generate leads and identify prospects
- Understand the importance of follow up after an event.
Contact me about Beyond Business Cards
Lunch & Learns
The ‘Lunch & Learn’ trainings provide short bite size sessions which run from 60 – 90 minutes and are ideal for team networking and motivation. The sessions are designed to be educational, entertaining and delivered over lunch where staff have minimum disruption to their daily activity. You can choose from a list of topics that best fit your specific needs. Large and small groups can be accommodated. Note: Breakfast and evening events can also be facilitated.